Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy 2007!

I know that it has been a while since I blogged, but it’s been a really busy time for me. Been traveling a bit (Chicago, St. Louis, Decatur) and have been under the weather as well. Hopefully I will blog more in 2007 than the meager 29 posts of 2006. Cross your fingers!

The weather is about to break bad on the greater Springfield metropolitan area (again). I’ve been enjoying the warm weather, but I am not enjoying these ice storms coming through here. I didn’t lose power the last time, so cross your finger that I don’t lose this storm. I’m going to head to the store to pick up some food and hunker down for the weekend. Thankfully, it’s a three-day weekend. This will keep everyone at home and give the city a chance to clean up.

If you are heading back to school this weekend, please drive carefully. The weather is supposed to be nasty all over Illinois and the Midwest. There’s no need to rush back to Macomb, Charleston or Champaign, it will be there waiting for you with open arms when you arrive.

Talk to you soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home