Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sweepstakes. Win Big Here!!

It’s Wednesday the 11th. I’m sure you know what that means. If you guessed noting, you were right. If you guessed “it’s time for another exciting installment of this blog”, you were half right. Good for you!

DNA confirmed that I was NOT the father of Anna Nicole’s baby. That’s a shame because I could have used a few extra million dollars. Oh well! It’s my hope that this little girl can grow up healthy and happy and this whole saga is over.

Proctor and Gamble and Staples have removed their ads from the Don Imus show after his insensitive comments. Those who know me know that I am one of the most sensitive people ever (sarcasm here), but I’m perplexed by Imus’ comments. He said “nappy headed hos.”

Now, one thing baffles me about this whole situation and here it is: Has Don Imus ever looked in the mirror? Have you seen his hair? Does this man need to be talking about nappy hair? He’s an idiot America. He’s been an idiot on the radio for 30 years. Move along!

If everything goes well, I will be winging to the nation’s capital in August. I’m looking forward to going. I haven’t been to DC since 1998 and things have changed since then. I haven’t flown anywhere since before 9/11, so I have a little trepidation about that. I could be one of the people driving out there. I lack the patience to do that. If I know I’m going somewhere, I want to get there as soon as I can.

Did you know that Mort Kondracke of the Beltway Boys on Fox News Channel (very good program, you should watch it) was on Nixon’s enemies list? I didn’t until I read something about Kondracke on the Internet. So I got curious. I Googled the list and found it online. Bill Cosby was on the list! Bill Cosby! Why would Bill Cosby be on anyone’s enemies list? He’s not on mine. Mine also isn’t as long as Tricky Dick’s either. The man hated everyone.

Which brings me to the sweepstakes question: Can you name the 20 people on my enemies list? They don’t have to be in the proper order (that changes daily). Tell your friends to join in the fun and email those responses to jwscott72@hotmail.com by April 30th. Thanks for playing! Hint: The creature known as Douchebag isn’t on the list. Only humans are on the list.

Go to http://www.westerncourier.com/BestOf/ and vote for the best of Macomb. It’s the one thing at the Western Courier worth reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home