Monday, June 12, 2006

What a Dick!

I’ve said my piece about VP Cheney before. He was a fine Defense Secretary and is a loyal VP. However, his usefulness has come and gone. He’s a drag on the administration. He needs to be put out to pasture. I wouldn’t send him out there with a gun though; he might shoot some defenseless farmer. I try to give people a second chance. Then he pulls this shit!

http://www.dailyherald.com/opinion/constable.asp?id=198138

Senator Geo-Karis is a living legend in Illinois politics. She is a class act, always putting her constituents first. I should know; I was her constituent when I was stationed in Great Lakes. While I was there, I had a run-in with a local bank who was trying to charge me for insurance on a car I bought, even after I proved I had insurance through GEICO (the one with the little lizard). The bank wasn’t budging, so I contacted Senator Geo-Karis’ office. I wasn’t expecting anything to happen.

The very next day, I got a call from Senator Geo-Karis. Not her office, the Senator herself. She had the bank president on the other line. I explained my situation to her. While I was listening, she told the bank president “It seems like someone screwed up at the bank. You need to fix this problem today. Fax my office with the information.” The problem was fixed later that day.

It’s people like Senator Geo-Karis who make me believe in politics and government. It’s assholes like Dick Cheney that make me want to vomit. Hopefully, the good in politics prevail!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a jerkoff!!! Granted, I disliked the man from the beginning, along with his puppeteer grandmaster, but I do have respect for Geo. He really should have been respectful of the local officials...he is on our turf.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home